Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] eventlog functionality

and from the what the hell department. I did it. Comparing

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/lmshare/ns-lmshare-_session_info_1

and

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/lmshare/ns-lmshare-_session_info_10

and

init_srv_sess_info_1

I copied, pasted and edited myself a init_srv_sess_info_1 and case to go with it. It seems to have compiled...