Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] samba4.8.4 offline domain join

Hello,
I have built a domain  with samba4.8.4. I can join windows to the domain in normal way successfully. But today when I tried to offline join the domain, log.samba showed that the password was wrong. But in fact the password was correct.  And after several time's trying, the machine account got locked. Offline domain join is available in samba4.5.16. So is there any default setting get changed in this version? How could I get it work again?

Here's my smb.conf:
[global]
        bind interfaces only = Yes
        interfaces = 8.22.145.173 127.0.0.1
        log file = /var/FusionAccess/LiteAD/log.samba
        log level = 2
        max log size = 15000
        netbios name = SAMBATEST
        realm = TEST.HAUWEI.COM
        workgroup = TEST
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

        ldap server require strong auth = no
        load printers = no
        printing = bsd
        printcap name = /dev/null
        disable spoolss = yes

[netlogon]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/test.hauwei.com/scripts
        read only = No
reject md5 clients = yes

[sysvol]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol