Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] An invalid directory pathname was passed

On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 04:07:54 +0530
Vivek Patil <vivek.patil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you please suggest me to fixed this issue. I even not able to
> join my windows client to Samba AD. It says username unknown or bad
> password. I tried it with 3 domain admin user accounts.
>
> Please please help me, its my live environment. All new clients are
> getting affected.

You say nothing changed, but something obviously must have or you
wouldn't be having your problem ;-)

Finding what has changed is going to be the problem.

Have you tried creating a new user and giving this user the required
privileges ?