[Samba] Moving from Structured to Object Oriented
- Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 10:58:44 +0530
- From: Amit via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] Moving from Structured to Object Oriented
I am not aware whether this topic was discussed earlier or not.
But it was on my mind from quite few days so ..
Are we planning for movement of samba from C to C++ or other OOP language.
If not why, reasons of yes I find quite a few...
* C++ is a highly portabl/e/ language and is often the language of
choice for multi-device, multi-platform app development.
* C++ is an object-oriented programming language/ /and includes
classes, inheritance, polymorphism, data abstraction and encapsulation.
* C++ has a rich function library.
* C++ allows exception handling, and function overloading which are
not possible in C.
* C++ is a powerful, efficient and fast language. It finds a wide
range of applications – from GUI applications to 3D graphics for
games to real-time mathematical simulations.
Though C has advantages over C++, But C++ is evolving.
!!If you stumble, get back up.
What happened yesterday, no longer matters.
Today is another day to move closer to your GOAL!!
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the