Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Is there a good web interface now to manage Samba?

Yes, there is a lot of web utilities to manage the ldap structure, but  I don't know if there is a web solution to manage the AD as a whole, or maybe a collection of tools to do it separately.

Y could try to do it by log in to the samba server and using the cli (samba-tool, etc.) by I suspect that it would be a headache !!!