[Samba] Jessie samba 4.8.5 ( help test wanted ) (amd64/i386)
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 12:13:04 +0200
- From: "L.P.H. van Belle via samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] Jessie samba 4.8.5 ( help test wanted ) (amd64/i386)
There are some changes in samba 4.8.5 and before i release these packages i've put them in the jessie-experimental line.
This is a copy of the jessie-samba48 but with the following added packages.
Added packages : liblmdb-dev 0.9.18-5.1~deb8 these are needed to build ldb 1.3.6
The important changes are ( from changelogs ).
TDB (1.3.6) : Bump build-dependencies to liblmdb-dev 0.9.18
LMDB 0.9.18 : Rebuild from Debian Stretch for Debian Jessie. Needed for samba 4.8.5 build depend agains ldb 1.3.6
SAMBA (4.8.5) :
* Bump build-depends tevent >= 0.9.37~
* Bump build-depends talloc >= 2.1.14~
* Bump build-depends tdb >= 1.3.16~
* Bump build-depends ldb = 1.3.6, samba 4.8 is NOT compatible with 1.4.x.
* Relax debhelper to allow Backport to Debian Jessie
* d/rules changed Winbind krb5 locator, to usr/lib/*/krb5/plugins/winbind
* d/winbind.install changed location of winbind_krb5_locator.so
* d/winbind.install changed winbind_krb5_locator man 7 to man 8
If there are people who are willen to test these a bit also, would be great.
Im starting to test these myself now also, please report any finding, im asking because the changes for krb5 locator was a bit unclear.
Should be ok, but this is why i need some extra testers.
Ones everything is ok, i'll move the new versions to the jessie-samba48
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the