Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Dual headed DC

Hello.

Perhaps this question is not new, but I found no document on this (possibly I used the wrong search terms?)...

Let's suppose I have an AD domain and I need it to work across two VLANs.
My DC will have to IP addresses, 192.168.x.z for one VLAN and 192.168.y.z for the other one.

Of course I'll have clients on both nets.

Is this supported, possible at all, or is there any stopper?
Any caveat?
How should DNS be configured in order that each client will look for the AD on its subnet?

 bye & Thanks
	av.