Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Where is the wallpaper?

At work I have an ADDC in Samba4.8.2, and I have set an institutional wallpaper. So far so good... I don´t know why, in about 15-20 days, after that, the wallpaper gone missing and the wallpaper go black... I have checked all the logs in samba but nothing showed up so far related to this issue. I clear all the logs, restart the server, and the issue continues, checked all system logs and again black wallpaper... I forgot about it, and 3 or 4 days after that, the wallpaper is back again. Pretty odd to me...

Anyone who can point me in the right direction to fix this behaviour? Thanks in advance.

Regards to all!

* Téc. Leslie León Sinclair
* Administrador de Redes - AzumatHB
* Another happy Slackware & Debian GNU/Linux user
* Blog: https://admlinux.cubava.cu
* Proud GNU/Linux User #445535
* ☎ +53-5-838-7462
* ☎ +49-170-7683042