Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] password change functionality is broken

On Fri, 2018-08-10 at 07:01 +0530, Shanavas Ks via samba wrote:
> Hi All,
> We have recently upgraded to samba 4.6.15 from 4.5.3. After that the user or admin password change functionality is broken. While capturing and comparing the packets between 4.5.3 and 4.6.15 I have observed that the gss protocol layer is missing in the rpc packets. Does any fundamental change in  the password change functionality between 4.5.3 and 4.6.x release streams..

Not intentionally but you haven't given much detail as to exactly what
you are doing.  You also really need to test against the most recent
released version (4.8.3) so we don't try to chase down bugs that are
already fixed there.

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett

--