Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Repadmin fails when querying Samba server 4.7.6

I've found this PPA with Samba 4.8.3:
https://launchpad.net/~linux-schools/+archive/ubuntu/samba-latest

Do someone have any experience with this PPA?
I'm a little afraid on testing it but, since I don't have any other chance, that should be the way to go...