Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Windows 10 and logon script execution [solved]

Problem solved by a registry modification.
Thank's to Arnaud for his solution, thank's to others of you who suggest tips to me.

jh

> 6./7/2018, 09:53:04 CEST Jean-Hugues Belpois via
> samba:
 Hello guys,

 We recently added Windows 10 machines on our domain on samba 4.1.2.
 So we have now a part of our machines who are in Window 7, and another
 part in Windows 10.
 Everything seems to be fine, except one thing : the windows 10
 machines don't execute the logon script (common.bat) specified in the
 smb.conf by logon script = commun.bat, while the windows 7 machines
 do.

 Any idea on how to fix that ?

Thanks in Advance

 jh