Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Avoiding packet fragmentation for UDP 750

Hello,

I'm trying to prevent packet fragmentation for winbind => Samba DC traffic on UDP 750 (Kerberos) due to VPN encapsulation.  I have TCP MSS adjustment set to prevent this for TCP but I'm trying to solve for this traffic too without modifying MTU which would affect other traffic.

It isn't clear from the documentation the effect of max xmit.

Thanks,
Arthur

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the Mediture Privacy Officer at privacyofficer@xxxxxxxxxxxx.