Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] NT_STATUS_NO_MEMORY accessing a DC shared resource

Undoubtedly '3000000' will be Administrator, who will be mapped to ID
'0' (root) in idmap.ldb and 'users' is mapped from 'Domain Users' in
idmap.ldb.
Will live with that; that share is only used while playing with samba config easily from Windows clients.
I'll remove it just before going to production.

There is a slight problem with the way you have set the permissions
(okay, a large one), the permissions, when set from Windows, are stored
in a file called NTACL.security

Rowland
Do you mean that Linux (other than Samba) could have issues accessing those files?
Even if I force them to root:root with chown?