Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Add additional domain to existing Samba Active Directory

Hi,

I have an existing Samba cluster. The servers are setup as Active Directory domain controllers. It is functioning fine.

I want to add an additional domain and perhaps deploy two additional domain controllers to serve it, but there is no mention of how to add an additional domain to an existing Active Directory.

Question: how do I add additional domain to an existing Samba Active Directory?

Met vriendelijke groet,
William Edwards
Tuxis Internet Engineering

E. info@xxxxxxxx