Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Migrate openLDAP into Samba AD

Hi Marco,

On 04.07.2018 18:38, Marco Gaiarin via samba wrote:
>>  it'll die with our last server supporting PHP5), LAM has to be rented,
>> which I cannot do. Maybe I'll just use a general purpose LDAP client,
>
> AFAI've seen using it, LAM cover effectively most of the features in
> ''free'' mode, and have also a ''tree browser'' mode that clearly work
> as every generic ldap browser out there.

Samba and Unix etc. are all part of free version.
In case you want to manage Nextcloud quota with a custom schema then the
Pro version offers support for it. Same if you want to provide an
interface for your users to edit their own data.
You can also manage the quota via tree browser in free version.

Best regards

Roland