Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Migrate openLDAP into Samba AD

> On Tue, 3 Jul 2018 09:50:35 +0200
> Jakob Lenfers via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I got another hint off list, GOsa was forked into Fusion Directory.
>> Will check this out as well.
> I had a quick look at Fusion Directory and it seems to be making the
> same mistake that all the others do, it is ignoring AD and is
> concentrating on NT4-style domains. These are dying and I believe
> before long, Microsoft will finally shut the door on them, they are
> well on the way now.

Currently I'm inclined to use a general purpose ldap client like
phpldapadmin or Apache Directory Studio, since we don't need to take
care of the Samba-NT4 fields anymore. Maybe with a user limited to the
attributes in question to make it easier to overview.

Best,
Jakob