Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] samba 4.8.3 "apply group policy = yes" error

All this I know (about idmap.ldb and needing to "sync" for sysvol to work properly) and it isn't the issue at hand. The issue is that "apply group policy = yes" doesn't seem to work and only creates errors on samba start without doing anything, while "samba_gpoupdate -M" works just fine.

Original issue still persists.

Regards,

Kacper