Re: [Samba] Exchange 2010?
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 15:46:49 -0400
- From: Jason Pyeron via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Samba] Exchange 2010?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Andrew Bartlett
> Sent: Monday, July 2, 2018 15:35
> On Mon, 2018-07-02 at 06:24 -0400, Jason Pyeron via samba wrote:
> > In our lab we have installed Exchange 2007 SP1 against
> samba 4.8.2 on Windows Server 2008R2 and Windows Server
> 2012R2. (not fully tested yet)
> > In attempts to install Exchange 2010 we have had many
> stumbling blocks. Has anyone successfully installed and can
> share what preparatory steps they took?
> > The only information we could find on the web is
> he_Box_with_SAMBA_4#Microsoft_Exchange , which claims it
> works in their environment.
> > Respectfully,
> > Jason Pyeron
> A wiki page would be very useful.
If you are asking for a write up of our efforts, yes we will be sharing our documentation.
- Jason Pyeron PD Inc. http://www.pdinc.us -
- Principal Consultant 10 West 24th Street #100 -
- +1 (443) 269-1555 x333 Baltimore, Maryland 21218 -
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the