Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] is "map untrusted to domain" possible?

> Why do you still have a dos client, even I (an inept programmer) could
> crack its password in minutes.

   some tool/utility only has dos version. if you want to input/output
something to dos, then samba is the best partner. you won't want
usb-disk or floopy under dos. BTW, dos has universal storage and
network drivers,although it will become broken by future uefi-only
computers.

   I have test "DOMSAM\fred" and it can not work. so maybe  it is the
bug of samba 4.7?