Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba 4.7.1 Generating Core Dumps

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 04:58:47 +0000
Francis Mondia via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> We are having issues with our samba server running on CentOS 7. It's
> generating core dumps and dumping them in the / (root filesystem)
> directory in the form of core.##### where the # is a series of
> numbers.

Whilst you have provided copious log file fragments etc, you haven't
really given us enough info ;-)

Yes, you say Samba is running on Centos 7, but how and what version ?

So can you please post smb.conf and tell us the Samba version (for a
start)