Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] configuring two samba instances (samba 4.5.16)

Hello,

I have configured two samba instances servicing two different domains on a illumos system
Basically I used the steps in:

http://samba-multiple-domains.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-to-join-one-linux-box-to-two.html

Both instances are working well, when just one single instance is running, but as soon as I run both instances concurrently, only the last that started is working.
I very if it's working by running command "getent passwd domain\\user"
has anybody got such kind of config to work? Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance
Andrea

--
Gestione problematica Andrea Cucciarrè