Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Password complexity checks and local users...

Mandi! Rowland Penny via samba
  In chel di` si favelave...

> > But my question really is: why this policy apply, if i've not enabled
> > in GPO?
> Probably because GPOs have no effect on a Samba AD DC, they will only
> effect Windows clients.

Rowland, i'm speaking about windows clients, not samba servers!

I've enabled 'complexity checks' in samba servers, and disabled it on
GPOs.
I'm expecting that complexity checks are NOT enforced on windows
client, i'm expecting right?