Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] No write access on new shares until smbd is restarted

On 6/15/2018 12:07 PM, Eugene Pankov via samba wrote:
[my previous mail didn't register as an answer in the list it seems]

Yep - that's a standalone server. We're running the same configuration
(generated from a template) on over a hundred of servers, and just a few
manifest this "readonly until restart" behaviour.
I'm struggling to isolate any specific conditions that cause this at the
moment.
The users are added as Samba users.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 10:06 PM Rowland Penny via samba <