Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] NSS and group enumeration in CUPS...

Mandi! L.P.H. van Belle via samba
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Yes, i did add my AD admin user to a local group but only once.

Ah, ok. In this way clearly work, but it is all but optimal, you have
to manage local membership on every server...

> And yes, you can replace the lpadmin group for a windows group but thats more work imo.

Seems to me that, apart setting 'winbind enum groups = yes', there's no
solution...

I've fired up a debian bug, but probably it is better upstream...