Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] share not mounting

On 13. juni 2018 10:10, Suman Koirala via samba wrote:

I have a share on my server and can access the share and test is usning smbclient command. But when I try to mount it on client i get permission denied issue and kern.log says no dialect specefied on mount. I have checked all the permission and I can even access the share from the client but could not mount it. Could you please help me with this?

Can you post the exact mount/mount.cifs command line you are using?