Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] permission denied while mounting a samba share

On 6/8/2018 4:26 PM, Suman Koirala via samba wrote:
I have a samba share and was trying to mount it in client machine using cifs mount. i tried to mount with cifs mount command but it shows permission denied. Since there is not any log for that and I have no any way to move further, could you please help me with this issue?

We would need your smb.conf and the directory permissions on the server.

--
John Doe