Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] samba behavior change with version upgrade

Rowland Penny via samba wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 09:57:23 -0400
"David H. Durgee via samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:
David,

So only Rowland is allowed to help?? If everybody does that them in
feeling really sorry for him. There are lots of people here with
very good knowledge. Even if its a long post, everything might be
relevant, i suggest, you try it.. It does not hurt. Anonimize the
config if needed.

Just my saying..

Greetz,

Louis