Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] samba behavior change with version upgrade

Rowland Penny via samba wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 07:38:38 -0400
"David H. Durgee via samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Attached please find a zip containing the two smb.conf files with a
suffix identifying their origin.  If you need any additional
information please let me know.

Sorry, this list strips attachments, please post them in a post ;-)

Rowland

I noticed that and sent you an email with the attachment included. Please inspect them and feel free to post a reply to the list with excerpts of them as appropriate to the problem I am seeing.  I attached them as a zip as much of the smb.conf files are comments, and it would have resulted in a very long post with only tiny portions relevant to the discussion.

Dave