Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Domain Member Computer not showing in ADUC

I am running Samba 4.4.16 on Slackware64 14.2. I have a domain member Windows 7 workstation. I
upgraded the hardware on this computer a couple of weeks ago. I deleted the computer from
the domain, the re-joined after finishing the upgrade.

This computer show in the list with 'samba-tool group listmembers "Domain Computers"', but does
not show up in ADUC > Computers.  I've removed and re-joined the domain, but that didn't fix
the problem.

Can anyone tell me why, or where to look?

THX --Mark