Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] integrate samba to firewall

On Fri, 1 Jun 2018 13:34:55 -0300
Carlos Bordon via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> yes, but with kerberos i dont have the posibility to make policies or
> rules for traffic filter

Have you tried asking the manufacturer for support, if it works with
ldap it should work with AD which uses its own version of ldap.
Failing help from the maker, how do you configure it for ldap ?
How is it supposed to identify users and groups, does it do ldap
searches ?

Also, why does getting information out of you, feel like trying to
extract teeth ?
You have the thing, we do not, but, given enough info on how you set it
up to talk to ldap, we may be able to help you getting it to talk to
Samba AD.