Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Fw: Home directory is not created

On Fri, 1 Jun 2018 15:19:11 +0000
Suman Koirala <koiralasu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank You Rowland. I was able to create home directory using
> pam_mkhomedir.so module. now I have a different problem. For my
> server side we create a new home directory and we have our client
> machines as well which has to mount from the server.

Can you explain this a bit better ?
I think you mean you have created a share and want to mount this on
clients, but I could be way off.

> i can login to client but I am not able get the home directory
> mounted on it. Thank You.

If you want to mount the clients homedir from the server, we need to
know what the clients OS is.