Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] winbind, nsswitch, AD and group membership caching?

El 01/06/18 a les 12:05, Rowland Penny via samba ha escrit:

Have the users logged in ? If not, then this is the expected behaviour.

 From the release notes for 4.6.0:

This can't be right?
I have servers where users are supposed to *never* login (and in fact they never do) but I need to check group membership. And it works[*]. The changes made in the DC are visible after the "winbind cache time" or after restarting winbind.
The specific server where I tested is running 4.6.12.

[*] More or less. Sometimes winbind stops working but I have a cron-job that checks and restarts it if necessary.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007