Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] DNS not resolving particular host from queries from particular subnet

The Isilon storage is joined to the AD, also its using the samba AD as DNS.
The necessary dns and delegation records are created and are working as
intended in the 192.168.26.0 subnet. Problem seems to be in 29.0 only.