Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Winbind - NSS problem? - Solved!

On Wed, 30 May 2018 18:58:16 +0100
Rowland Penny via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It will probably/possibly change some numeric IDs, which is why I said
> to test it first and have backups to fall back on. The main problem is
> the different ranges for 'idmap uid' & 'idmap gid'.
Works!
No uid mappings changed, Domain users group map did'nt change, so I'm
fine!
And the users added recently are now visible from wbinfo -i and id!

Wow!

Many Thanks again,

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250