Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] outgoing realm trust from windows to samba4

Hi, all
Tell me, please, how to establish outgoing REALM trust with Samba4 from Windows? It is possible?

On Samba4 side I have created user with name fqdn-of-windows-host and password fqdn-of-windows-host-password and then
samba-tool spn add host/fqdn-of-windows-host fqdn-of-windows-host

On Windows side I have executed:
ksetup /addkdc SAMBA-REALM samba-fqdn

What to do then?
netdom trust windows-domain /Domain:SAMBA-REALM /add /realm /passwordt:fqdn-of-windows-host-password /Userd:Administrator /Passwordd:*
not work for me...

And is https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/FAQ#Trust_Support (The trust feature is experimental...) actual for last Samba4 version?

Thank you.
Best regards, Valery