Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Can't connect anymore a share in domain A from domain B since

It say user %unsername% is unknown !!!

But if i try :

net use z: \\<computer in A.FQDN\<share> /USER:A\username

In samba logs change :

 Kerberos: AS-REQ login0@A from ipv4:<ip XXX>:51583 for krbtgt/A@A
  Kerberos: Looking for PKINIT pa-data -- login0@A
  Kerberos: Looking for ENC-TS pa-data -- login0@A
  Kerberos: Failed to decrypt PA-DATA -- login0@A (enctype arcfour-hmac-md5) error Decrypt integrity check failed
  Kerberos: Failed to decrypt PA-DATA -- login0@A
  Kerberos: AS-REQ login0@A from ipv4:<ip XXX>:51585 for krbtgt/A@A
  Kerberos: No preauth found, returning PREAUTH-REQUIRED -- login0@A
  Kerberos: AS-REQ login0@A from ipv4:<ip XXX>:51586 for krbtgt/A@A
  Kerberos: Looking for PKINIT pa-data -- login0@A
  Kerberos: Looking for ENC-TS pa-data -- login0@A
  Kerberos: ENC-TS Pre-authentication succeeded -- login0@A using aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96
  Kerberos: TGS-REQ login0@A.LOCAL from ipv4:<ip XXX>:51587 for cifs/<file server in A.FQDN@A.LOCAL [canonicalize, renewable, forwardable]

Note : if i try :

net use z: \\<computer in A.FQDN\<share> /USER:A\username*password*

the password is not asked (twice otherwise)