Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Can't connect anymore a share in domain A from domain B since

Hi,

In the past (2 months ago) : I have two AD Domain under Samba 4.1 : A and B. I war able to  connect a share in A from B.

Now (after upgrade) : I have a W2016 domain (B) and a Samba 4.6 domain (A) but I can't connect a share in A from B. The user from B which try to connect the share in A has the same login in the two domains.

So since the upgrade I don't have the same behavior ...

From a computer named XXX in domain B I've tried  this command : net use z: \\<computer in A>\<share> /USER:login0@A (where login0 is the same in A and B for the user).

If I write a wrong password I have the system error 86 but if i write the good password (must write it twice) i have the system error 5.

In Samba logs are :

  ntlm_password_check: LM password and LMv2 failed for user login0, and NT MD4 password in LM field not permitted
  ntlm_password_check: Lanman passwords NOT PERMITTED for user login0
  ntlm_password_check: LM password and LMv2 failed for user login0, and NT MD4 password in LM field not permitted
  ntlm_password_check: Lanman passwords NOT PERMITTED for user login0
  ntlm_password_check: LM password and LMv2 failed for user login0, and NT MD4 password in LM field not permitted   auth_check_password_recv: sam_ignoredomain authentication for user [A\login0] FAILED with error NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD   auth_check_password_send: Checking password for unmapped user [A]\[login0@A]@[\\XXX]
  auth_check_password_send: mapped user is: [A]\[login0]@[\\XXX]

How can I do such a connection ? I've tried "map untrusted to domain = yes" but it is not working better ...

Regard

--
		*Hervé* *HÉNOCH*
*Responsable informatique*

/250, chemin de Baigne-Pieds – 84 000 Avignon/
*/www.institut-sainte-catherine.org/* <http://www.institut-sainte-catherine.org/>