Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Winbindd (tdb_chainlock_with_timeout_internal: alarm (40) timed out for key)

On Thu, 24 May 2018 20:28:48 -0300
Carlos via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Thanks  for answer!
>
> In future my plan is update, but this momento is no possible.. :-|
>
> But, same error, in same time, in 3 server, is very strange....
>

> > Either upgrade your OS, to Debian 9 (stretch) and use Louis Van
> > Belle's packages, this will get you a much later version of Samba,
> > or ask Debian. Samba 4.2.x is EOL as far as Samba is concerned.

No, it isn't strange, you seem to have hit an issue and you are getting
the same issue on all three DCs because they are all running the same
version of Samba. This version of Samba is EOL, so either upgrade or
ask Debian.