Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Windows 10 Client - Samba 3 Server - NT4 Style PDC

FWIW; I connected to the domain on the rolled back 1703 machine.
It wasn't connecting due to spelling errors on my end when setting
the various keys (Damn those post 40 eye/vision things - don't
get older kiddies).

Base on my experiences then, if you're connected to the NT4
style domain prior to the 1803 update, then you'll stay
connected.  On all my 1803 machines, the domain connection
was established prior to the update.  Everything still works.

So... the 1803 update is the culprit & a warning sign to
prepare an update to the samba server before MS does something
else.