Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Windows 10 Client - Samba 3 Server - NT4 Style PDC

Interesting.

All my windows 10 machines are version 1803.  However, the ones
that are connect properly joined the domain prior to the 1803
update.

I've rolled back one machine to 1703 and now I at least get a
prompt for username & password.  It still doesn't connect to
the domain, but it is different behavior.

--

Marco J. Shmerykowsky, PE, F.ASCE
marco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Shmerykowsky Consulting Engineers