Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] run script on domain join

the host has first an address in dhcp pool between 192.168.1.100-200 (it is not known by dhcpd with a fixed ip address)

i would like to add a dhcpd record to provide always same ip to host (ie fixed-address 192.168.1.1)

when host is joined to my samba domain

in NT PDC, i can do that with  "add machine script" in smb.conf

but in AD DC, this script is not run

so i m searching another way to run a script when a computer join the AD DC domain