Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Dcs Replication

uhum,I had understood wrong, but i understand correct now.
I will test , and say the resulted.
Thanks :-)

Regards;

On 20-05-2018 18:29, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
On Sun, 2018-05-20 at 16:41 -0300, Carlos wrote:
Hi!

Thanks again!

I will use option "client schannel = auto" in DC, for test...
No, that option is for the client.  You need to set client schannel =
yes or auto on your squid server.

To just revert to the 4.7 behaviour short term on the DC, you need to
set 'server schannel = auto'.

Please make getting the DC back to 'server schannel = yes' a priority,
because the option will be removed (and so forced to yes) in Samba 4.9.

Andrew Bartlett