Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Dcs Replication

Hi!

"sambaundoguididx" several erro...

https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2018-March/214530.html

I will upgrade samba to 4.8.2 for test, if will correct erro

Regards;

On 18-05-2018 10:07, Rowland Penny via samba wrote:
On Fri, 18 May 2018 09:51:29 -0300
Carlos via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!

uhum.....

I upgraded DC3(4.7.7 to 4.8.0) to some months ago but an error
occurred, then demote dc and join again, Is it some rubbish that got
stuck?
Did you run 'sambaundoguididx' before the demote and speaking of
demote, why did you demote, you could just have installed the earlier
Samba version over 4.8.0

Upgrade Samba 4.7.7 to Samba 4.8.2, is it ok? or not?
Oh yes, 4.8.2 is fully working, just don't use 4.8.0 or 4.8.1