Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Dcs Replication

Thank  very much you for the explanations!!
I'm sorry for one more question...
What is wrong in DCs in mode " full mesh topology" ? I don't understand why not...
Regards;

On 17-05-2018 18:30, Rowland Penny wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2018 18:01:48 -0300
Carlos <carlos.hollow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I dont have DC4...
But, i shutdown DC1(manutenção)
i created user in DC2, this user doesn't exist in DC3, never
replication... is not problem?

Regards...