Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Delete machine account from AD to fix The trust relationship

On Mon, 14 May 2018 15:51:41 +0000
Paul Littlefield via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> It does seem a little odd that Samba can do all this great stuff and
> add MACHINE$ to the AD but not have the tool to remove it again...
>
> ...did I miss the documentation on that?

No, there isn't any documentation, mainly because at the moment there
isn't anything to do what you want, but it is coming. The required code
is in samba-master, so it will probably appear when 4.9.0 is released.