Re: [Samba] Delete machine account from AD to fix The trust relationship
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 16:46:35 +0200
- From: "L.P.H. van Belle via samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Samba] Delete machine account from AD to fix The trust relationship
Thanks for the reply.
For the fix, i believe, there is work in progress for that as far i've seen.
But i think Rowland knows this better.
An other other options is rejoin again, but often only works if the "computer" password was expired and not updated.
Then an simple rejoin works also.
If this happens, ( i had this about 3 times ).
1) try a simple rejoin from windows - computer properties, change network ( where the domain name is)
2) if 1 fails, try with only removing the computer objects from the AD DB.
3) if 1 and 2 fails, clean up dns and ad, then rejoin.
There is one more option, but that can messup you ADDB, so im not posting that. :-)
> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
> Van: samba [mailto:samba-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens Paul
> Littlefield via samba
> Verzonden: maandag 14 mei 2018 16:23
> Aan: samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Onderwerp: Re: [Samba] Delete machine account from AD to fix
> The trust relationship
> On 14/05/18 13:51, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:
> > With RSAT tools, check if everything is removed of the PC
> from the domain.
> Yes, that worked.
> However, it would be nice for someone to chirp in the command
> line for removing a machine trust account with samba-tool?
> To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the
> instructions: https://lists.samba.org/mailman/options/samba
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the