Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Bind_DLZ krb errors @ startup.

On Fri, 11 May 2018, Rowland Penny via samba wrote:

On Fri, 11 May 2018 14:14:39 +0000
Kristj?n Valur J?nsson via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I"m seeing this as well, after I updated my CentOS 7 hosts to the
latest release.
Something seems to have broken!

Do you have a 'include' line in krb5.conf ?
If you do, remove it.

Yes, it was there but I removed it before I sent my original post. The issue
was still there.

Last night after I posted, I decided to recompile samba. That resolved the
issue (at least till next time). I do not understand why one DC needed to be
recompiled and the other one worked without recompiling. That
makes no sense to me.

So I can be sure the configurations are really identical, I use Ansible to
do the compiling and maintain the configurations.

I am curious, do you have any idea why having an include line in krb5.conf
pointing to an empty directory might impact the operation? I would expect it
to just ignore it unless something put something in it.

Regards,

--
Tom			me@xxxxxxxxxx