Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba4 on Ubuntu 18.04

Hai,

Sorry Harald, but this is really bad advice.
If you want problem when upgrade, this is the way.
Things like this get forgotten in time..

And really... . I learned this today. If i can so can you guys.
Great info here:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/systemd-networkd
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Resolv.conf#Systemd-resolved_configuration

.. Yes.. I do debian ( bit ubuntu ) and get great info from archlinux.  :-)

And what helped also a lot was..
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/bionic/man5/systemd.network.5.html
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/bionic/man8/systemd-resolved.service.8.html

And why do you think i always install a MINIMAL server...
That helps in getting the less crap.

Greetz,

Louis