Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] DsGetNCChanges 2nd replication on different

Thanks.

They would all be the same, "SAME" in segurity.

Regards;

On 09-05-2018 09:40, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:
UpdateRefs failed with WERR_DS_DRA_ACCESS_DENIED / NT code
If you use the RSAT tools ( dns administrator in windows )
Go to the A record, check the security tab, it needs SELF, i think thats missing
Or point to an old server.

Compair it to an other record, but i think this is the problem.

Greetz,

Louis