Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] accessing AFS volume

Hi all!

Just wondering whether anybody has any idea on configuration for accessing AFS volume using current version of Samba. The issue is how to get Samba pass correct kerberos ticket on opening the AFS volume. Having Samba to have root access over AFS is not an option as we need the AFS permission to still apply.

Upon searching, the most recent info I can get is this thread from OpenAFS list which does not end with fully working configuration: https://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/openafs-info/2014-August/thread.html#40892

Thanks!

--
   ____  ____  ____  ____ (stephan paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo
  /___  /___/ /___/ /___      http://www.arifsaha.com/